Instrument Calibration & RepairRardon Instrument Services is a division of ProQuip, Inc. and is located in our La Grange, Il. Facility. For the past 30 years, customers have come to rely on our expertise and quality instrument service. Our Instrument Shop is fully equipped to handle your instrument calibration and repair requirements.
We specialize in repair, calibration and certification services for a broad range of instruments including pressure and temperature transmitters, pressure gauges and switches, thermometers, RTDs, thermocouples, valves, and pneumatic controllers.
In addition to our repair services, regularly scheduling equipment inspection and calibration helps maintain accurate process control and can detect potential problems before an instrument becomes disabled while in service.
We have complete facilities in-house for a variety of services including:
- Instrument Repair and Assembly
- Diaphragm Seal Assembly-Filling
- Pressure Capillary Systems-Assembly-Filling
- N.I.S.T. Traceable Precision Calibration and Certification
- Pressure Switch Service, Repair, and Set Point Adjustment
- N.I.S.T. Traceable Temperature Calibration
- HART Communication and Configuration Capabilities
- Custom Gauge Glass and Guard Rod Manufacturing
Diaphragm Seal & Pressure Capillary Systems Assembly & Fill
Rardon offers a full line of diaphragm seal and capillary assembly, fill, and repair services. Our large inventory of diaphragm seal parts allows our factory trained technicians to custom build an assembly to your specifications. We also offer the area's largest and most comprehensive diaphragm seal and capillary fill station setup.
Our capabilities include:
- In house construction of diaphragm seals from a large parts inventory
- Design, construction, and testing of gauge/seal/switch assemblies
- Repair and replacement of existing diaphragm seal assemblies
- Ability to efficiently fill multiple diaphragm seal assemblies simultaneously with the area's largest fill capabilities
- A broad selection of fill fluids including glycerin, silicone oil, Halocarbon oil, and Syltherm
N.I.S.T. Traceable Precision Calibration
Rardon offers numerous options for a calibrating a wide range of pressure, temperature, and electronic transmitters and instruments.
- ±0.005% of full scale accuracy for ranges up to 300 psi
- ±0.25% of full scale accuracy for ranges up to 10,000 psi
- ±0.005% of full scale accuracy for ranges up to 850 in. water column
- Up to 11 point up or up-down N.I.S.T. traceable calibration certification available
- High pressure distilled water process calibration available
Engineering, Design Services & In-Plant Services
Our staff of Product Managers is factory trained to provide instrument and valve sizing, selection and specification to aid you in choosing the correct product to meet your application requirements.
Some typical engineering services we offer are:
- Application Problem Solving
- Electric Heat Trace Design Services
- Control Valve Sizing, Velocity and Noise Calculations
- Vortex Flow, Mass Flow, Magnetic Flow and Rotameter Sizing
- Installation Supervision, Plant Start-up Services
- Instrument Selection and Specification Services (ISA Format)
- Plant Surveys - Steam Trap Surveys, Pressure Gauge Maintenance Surveys, Storeroom Cost Reduction Surveys.
- In-plant Technical and Maintenance Training (on all products)
- In-plant Technical Seminars
- Consignment Inventory Programs
- Purchasing Agreements
- Vendor Stocking Contracts
- Single Source Supply of Instruments and Controls